Instructional Design Workshop
Let our LEM workshop transform the way your team
designs any learning experience.
Days of On Site Facilitation
up to 10 participants
We will customize the workshop to meet the needs of your team!
What makes this program so unique?
Learning Environment Modeling (LEM) is a visual planning system that makes designing learning experiences like courses and education programs simple and effective. Using a simple set of symbols, you can create and communicate ideas for designing any learning experience quickly and accurately.
This visual approach makes designing learning experiences fast, fun, and easy.
During the workshop, we lead and facilitate an experience that guides teams through thinking about learning experiences in innovative ways. Participants use visual learning design methods to support collaboration and to encourage creative ideas to emerge and grow.
Topics covered include:
- Using the Learning Environment Modeling Language™ for designing courses and programs
- Creating models and design patterns with LEM™
- Applying LEM™ to common course design needs
- How to implement LEM™ within the current structure
- Use LEM™ to lead curriculum innovation
Need a custom workshop designed? Let’s Talk.
5 Ways You Benefit From This Workshop
- Save time and reduce uncertainty during design and planning processes
- Get personalized insights and ideas from design experts
- Learn to use powerful and proven tools for creating exceptional learning experiences
- Use a common language for communicating your ideas accurately and efficiently
- Build confidence that the learning programs you design help people succeed