Certified Learning Environment Architect®
One of the most frustrating parts of designing learning experiences can be managing the communication and collaboration challenges that can accompany the planning process. These challenges may come from working across organizational units, deciding on unified design plans, or communicating a vision for learning experiences.
That’s why we created the Certified Learning Environment Architect® Program!
The Certified Learning Environment Architect® Program prepares educators and learning professionals to use Learning Environment Modeling™, a visual method for designing learning experiences, to transform how they communicate and collaborate on learning projects.
This certification program is specialized for instructional designers, learning and development professionals, and educators to equip them with the tools and skills that will transform how they create, design, and develop learning experiences.
How does CLEA® work?
The Certified Learning Environment Architect® Program is designed to give educators and learning professionals a new set of tools and skills that transform how they design and plan learning experiences. Participants will learn to use Learning Environment Modeling™ to save time, enhance quality communication, and design effective learning experiences.
Learning Environment Modeling™ is a revolutionary visual technique for reimagining and innovating learning experiences. It provides educators and learning professionals with a powerful tool to advance and energize learning within any environment? online, traditional, blended, academic or corporate, at program or course levels.
As part of participating in this program, you will achieve mastery in four key areas.
- Creating Learning Design “Blueprints” using Learning Environment Modeling™
- Communicating Design Plans
- Facilitating Collaborative Design Processes
- Supporting Continuous Innovation of Learning Experiences
This program is offered fully online with 3 facilitated live sessions. The live sessions last 2 hours in length and are recorded if you are unable to attend at the specified time. In-between the live sessions you will practice using your new skills and receive guidance and support from your facilitator.
As part of your registration, you will receive:
- Certified Learning Environment Architect® Program Workbook
- Access to 3 Live Online Facilitated Sessions
- Access to Session Recordings
- Feedback and Support on Practice Exercises
- Learning Environment Modeling™ for Learning Design eBook
- 3 Sets of Learning Environment Modeling™ Language Sticky Notes
- Learning Environment Modeling™ Language Kit for Draw.io
Your Investment: $999 / person
Teams wanting a customized CLEA® program for their organization can do so. This gives you a ﬂexible option that can ﬁt within the schedule and needs of your business and employees. For more details or to purchase, call us or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Session 1 (2 hours) – Learning Environment Modeling™ Basics
In this live online session, you will learn the basics of creating Learning Environment Modeling™ and the process of creating blueprints for communicating learning design plans.
Practice Block 1 (1 Week) – Creating Your First LEM™ Blueprint
After the first live session, you will then practice creating your first LEM™ blueprint. You will have access to online support resources and your facilitator for help.
Live Session 2 (2 hours) – Collaborating with LEM™ Blueprints
In Live Session 2, you will learn techniques for supporting collaboration and communication using LEM™. You will also discover techniques for aligning learning to intended outcomes.
Practice Block 2 (1 Week) – Conducting a Collaborative Design Session
Following the second live session, you will practice presenting LEM™ blueprints to others and facilitating collaborative design opportunities using the LEM™ tools. You will have access to online support resources and your facilitator for help.
Live Session 3 (2 hours) – Critiquing and Revising LEM™ Blueprints
The final live session focuses on techniques for critiquing, revising, and leading innovation efforts using LEM™. You will also discover how LEM™ can be used to support learning technology and infrastructure planning efforts.
Practice Block 3 (1 Week) – Supporting Innovation Using LEM™ Blueprints
During the final week of the program, you will practice critiquing and providing innovation recommendations using LEM™ as a communication and design system. You will have access to online support resources and your facilitator for help.
The Certified Learning Environment Architect® (CLEA) Program is perfect for instructional designers, educators, and learning and development professionals. Some benefits of participating are listed below.
- Be more than just a “course builder”. Discover how to design learning environments and learning experiences that extend beyond the traditional in-person or online spaces.
- Learn a visual language that will help you reduce communication barriers often present when working with SMEs and other members of the development team.
- Tackle curriculum committee challenges with confidence by approaching problems with a new set of skills and techniques.
- Gain new insights into how to increase learner engagement and motivation.
Learning and Development Professionals
- Bring back strategies that will help your organization elevate its current professional development offerings.
- Be an agent of change by learning techniques that could help move your organization from a culture of training to a culture of learning.
Register for CLEA®
Certified Learning Environment Architect® Program – June 2019
- June 11, 2019; Noon – 2:00 p.m. Central
- June 18, 2019; Noon – 2:00 p.m. Central
- June 25, 2019; Noon – 2:00 p.m. Central
Last day to submit program activities for certification
July 2, 2019
Certified Learning Environment Architect® Program – Customized
Contact us to set up a customized Certified Learning Environment Architect® Program for your team. You select the dates and times that work best for your schedule and goals.
Minimum 7 Participants.