Learn to design any learning experience with ease.
About the Workshop
This workshop is a truly engaging experience designed to help teams and organizations envision innovative learning solutions.
During the workshop, we facilitate an experience that guides you through thinking about learning experiences in innovative ways. Participants use visual learning design methods to support collaboration and to encourage creative ideas to emerge and grow.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Empathize with the needs of learners.
- Create a deep understanding of learning experiences.
- Envision innovative learning strategies and models.
- Create prototypes for growing innovative solutions.
What makes this program so unique?
In this workshop, you’ll use an innovative visualization and design system called Learning Environment Modeling.
Learning Environment Modeling (LEM) is a visual planning system that makes designing education and training programs simple and effective. Using a simple set of symbols, you can create and communicate ideas for designing any learning experience quickly and accurately.
This visual approach makes designing learning experiences fast, fun, and easy.
Need a custom workshop designed? Let’s Talk.
5 Ways You Benefit From This Workshop
- Save time and reduce uncertainty during design and planning processes
- Get personalized insights and ideas from design experts
- Learn to use powerful and proven tools for creating exceptional learning experiences
- Use a common language for communicating your ideas accurately and efficiently
- Build confidence that the learning programs you design help people succeed
Designed for Solutions
This workshop is designed to help teams and organizations design innovative and effective learning experiences.
This means we facilitate and lead the design experience to help you achieve your goals.