ILED provides facilitation, instructional design, and consulting services to supporting alignment, unified visioning, and learning effectiveness. Our method can generate a framework for designing you learning vision and strategy as well as solutions for supporting subject matter experts throughout the content development process.
- Develop a high-level vision and plan for implementing online learning components
- Create learning environment design blueprints that support the creation of online curriculum.
- Create design patterns and strategies that support cohesion and consistency across the curriculum.
- Integrate technology in instructionally effective and vision-aligned ways to support the holistic learning experience.
- Design the program using strategies that allow for scale, community, and long-term sustainability.
Design Effective Learning Environments
Improve Program Allingment
Create Dynamic Content
Minimize Risk and Cost of Implimentatoin
“After months of searching for an instructional designer and not locating the right fit for our institution, we found ourselves at the same conference as the Learning Environment Architects at UCO and I knew we had found our solution for the instructional design issue we faced. The one-on-one consulting, in-person workshop, and group webinars provided invaluable, practical design information that allowed us to have the experience and knowledge of instructional designers without hiring an instructional designer. The Learning Environment Modeling allowed us the opportunity to adapt our thinking and approach for our redesign project which, in turn, created a more knowledgeable, motivated, and organized redesign team. Michael Wills and Bucky Dodd were instrumental in our redesign success at Ashland Community and Technical College and the experience of working with the team from UCO is one that I would highly recommend.Sara Brown